Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cloudcroft, NM Part III

"They" are right; necessity is the mother of invention. When Ralph and I traveled I COOKED. He liked his 3 squares a day. A salad was something that went along with a meal. Now it is just me, and a bigger salad is a meal.

On my recent trip I was faced with the fact that I didn't have a bowl big enough for a BIG salad. A cereal bowl was too small, and a dinner plate a bit awkward. Then it hit me; the perfect solution.

I have a set of stacking cookware made for RV travel. Below is how one of the pans looks when it is assembled for cooking.



I took off the lid, and the handle,

and filled it with salad.
My problem was solved.

1 comment:

  1. AND you don't have to heat up the rv. A rv friend has plants in the places most rv cooktops have burners. Unique :)

    ReplyDelete