Monday, August 2, 2010

Tiffany's Pizza and Greek American Cuisine

First I want you to know that my friend Pauli, and I are not joined at the hip; we have just managed to squeeze in another day together. It all started when our local building supply store failed to have what I needed. Since this is pretty consistent I don't know why I even bother to go there. Maybe it is because I keep hoping I won't need to make the 160 mile round trip to Las Cruces.

In any case I need to go to Home Depot. I remembered that Pauli said that she had errands that needed to be run in Las Cruces. There was no reason we couldn't do our errands together.

Off we went Friday morning. We were efficient, and through; with stops at Tuesday Mornings, Mountain View Co-0p, Best Buy, Home Depot, and Sam's Club, and the U-Haul. My car was so full that had the boxes from U-Haul been 1/8" bigger they would not have fit.

There will be future posts about the supplies purchased during this adventure, but for today I want to share our lunch stop with you.



We ate at Tiffany's Pizza and Greek American Cuisine. Having both been there before we chose to order one lunch and split it. We got the Gyro Plate pictured here. It was more than enough of yummy fresh ingredients.


We did not need dessert, but for their baklava we made room. Again we shared. I did not think to take a picture until there was only one bite left; it was Pauli's and she dispatched it right after I snapped the shot. Then we scarfed up as many of the crumbs as we could. After all we needed energy; our afternoon stops were Home Depot and Sam's Club. They both require a lot of walking and the pushing of heavy carts.

1 comment:

  1. "They both require a lot of walking and the pushing of heavy carts."

    And a strong heart and tenacious character....

    ReplyDelete