Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jump Starting Creativity


But I Digress
The Light At The End Of
My Tunnel
Out, Standing In My Field
For the last several years the focus of my life narrowed; creative time in my studio was not a priority. Now I am able to extend my life interest again. To get my creativity jump started I have been playing; doing throw away exercises.
The first ones I am going to share with you were done in either my Photoshop Elements program or the Paint program that came installed in my computer. Some of the images started as words, and for others the words came after the image was started.
It is amazing what will fall out of your brain when you are playing without restraints. Each one of these images could be expanded into a much larger work of words and visual expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment