Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jump Starting Creativity continued


ON THE EDGE


AFTER I DIE



ONE AND ONE


IS LIFE EASIER?

In all of the above the image came first and the words followed. Except "AFTER I DIE" the words were a question: "What will I miss after I die?" It was part of an exercise in writing. I had great difficulty dealing with that question because I have always thought of death as a form of moving beyond were one was. The best I could come up with was not an image of what I would miss, but what I might be moving on to. Hmmm, I guess I was out standing in my field, alone, again.




2 comments:

  1. I hope you continue with these. You are good with making PSE go beyond the easy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't. It bothers me to have a keyboard, mouse, or tablet between me and the piece I am working on. Maybe if I played with it more I would get used to it. I guess I am just old fashioned.

    ReplyDelete